Re: [KVM_AUTOTEST] add kvm hugepage variant

On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 12:01 +0200, Lukáš Doktor wrote:
> After discussion I split the patches.

Hi Lukáš, sorry for the delay answering your patch. Looks good to me in
general, I have some remarks to make:

1) When posting patches to the autotest kvm tests, please cross post the
autotest mailing list (autotest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and the KVM list.

2) About scripts to prepare the environment to perform tests - we've had
some discussion about including shell scripts on autotest. Bottom line,
autotest has a policy of not including non python code when possible
[1]. So, would you mind re-creating your hugepage setup code in python
and re-sending it?

Thanks for your contribution, looking forward getting it integrated to
our tests.

[1] Unless when it is not practical for testing purposes - writing tests
in C is just fine, for example.