Re: [KVM_AUTOTEST] add kvm hugepage variant and test

Why do you want to use a control file and put the libhugetlbfs as a
variant of autotest in kvm? Just keeping the kvm_hugepages variant
will not serve the same purpose ? I have been using hugetlbfs variant
for a long but yes without pre script(I have done that manually)? Am I
missing something here?
Rest all looks fine to me except you need somewhere s/enaugh/enough

--
Sudhir Kumar