Re: buildbot

On Tuesday 07 July 2009 09:47:29 pm Avi Kivity wrote:
[...]
> If someone can help with setup, or even better, volunteer to setup and
> host the buildmaster, we can concentrate more on patches and less on
> breakage.  Buildbot even has a 'try' command which lets submitters test
> patches.

I would volunteer to setup and maintain the buildmaster. We could also provide
some buildslaves for x86 and x86_64.

Unfortuatnely i'm completely new to the buildbot itself. Only did in the past
brief checks of the documentation and feature overview. I already maintain
some different continous build testing infrastrucute (based on ctest/cdash).

But i'm very interested in getting in touch with buildbot and to support the
kvm project. So it might take some days before the buildmaster instance is
running productive. So if there are no other takers i would start setting up
the buildmaster host.

Best Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Gollub                        Geschaeftsfuehrer: Ralph Dehner
FOSS Developer                       Unternehmenssitz:  Vohburg

Adresse: B1 Systems GmbH, Osterfeldstraße 7, 85088 Vohburg
http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xED14B95C2F8CA78D