Re: Weird Windows license issue

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Sterling Windmill<sterling@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What do you mean by "rejected"? Is the installer not taking your key (I doubt this would be caused by anything KVM specific),

Right, that.  I don't have the screen in front of me so I might be
getting the exact word wrong, but it immediately throws back something
to the effect that the key is invalid.

Since the license key entry stage happens before Windows tries to
bring up networking, I don't think that license exhaustion is a likely
explanation.

Maybe KVM isn't either (yes, it does strike me as unlikely), but like
I said in my first post I'm having a hard time finding other
explanations.

But anyhow.  If license issues like this one aren't known to occur on
KVM, there must be something else going on, so I'll try again and look
elsewhere for the cause of the problem.  Thanks for the info.

Cheers,
-j