QEMU bug tracker on Launchpad

Dustin Kirkland was kind enough to setup a bug tracker for QEMU on Launchpad. I would like to make this the official QEMU bug tracker unless there is significant objection.

There are a number of QEMU/KVM bug trackers mostly distribution centric today. Having a common upstream bug tracker will help immensely in coordinating bug fixing effort for those people who are interested in that sort of thing :-)

Here are some of the requirements I had for a bug tracker in no particular order:

1) minimal work required for the QEMU maintainers
2) ability to link bugs to external bug trackers
3) ability to control bug status via mails
4) API for scripting

The biggest issue for me with Launchpad was that it is not open source today. Canonical is actively working to release the source code though and have scheduled a date for release this July. See the link below for more information.

I've already begun using this bug tracker so you can look through it today to get a feeling for what it's like.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu
https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/+bugs
https://dev.launchpad.net/OpenSourcing

--