KVM autotest patch queue - All patches worked out

All the patches on the first patch queue e-mail were examined and worked
out. This is a report of the patches that weren't applied yet. Some of
them might not make it into the kvm test, but all of them got follow
ups. Here's the latest report of the patches available:

Patch queue:

David Huff (dhuff@xxxxxxxxxx)

1) Move kvm functional tests to a 'test' directory

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kvm/2009/5/26/5812453

I have reworked this patch and made my own version. I need to split it into
smaller patches though.

Reworked, needs review.

Yogi (anantyog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

1) Support for remote migration

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kvm/2009/4/30/5607344/thread

I have rebased the patch. However, the patch review and discussion shows that
we want to implement remote migration as a server side test instead of a client
side one. The rebase is just in case we need the patch in the future.

Probably not going to apply, look at a different way to implement the test.

Alexey Eromenko (aeromenk@xxxxxxxxxx)

1) New test module: iperf

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kvm/2009/5/31/5840973/thread

Rebase made, made some comments to it.
 * The idea of shipping binaries doesn't look very appealing to me
 * Autotest already has an iperf test, might be worth a look for linux guests

Pending some issues during review.

Jason Wang (jasowang@xxxxxxxxxx)

1) TAP network support in kvm-autotest

Michael Goldish has a similar patch to this one, so we need to decide which one
is going to be used. Michael, when possible, please send your patch to support
TAP network on the kvm test.

Need to get a patch from Michael in order to decide which one to apply
(I believe he can merge the good aspects of both into a single patch series).

Thank you very much,

--
Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues
Software Engineer (QE)