KVM autotest patch queue updated

During the previous week, a significant amount of our backlog was
resolved and now our patch queue is smaller. If I did miss anything,
please let me know. Now we have 6 patches pending, as follows. Please if
you are the patch owner please consider re-working your patch or talk to
me, I can re-work it for you. Thanks!

David Huff (dhuff@xxxxxxxxxx)

1) unattended installs

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kvm/2009/6/2/5868673

This is one of our top priorities, since we need a more robust
installation method. David is currently working on it, expect updates on
this subject soon.

Undergoing rework

2) Move kvm functional tests to a 'test' directory

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kvm/2009/5/26/5812453

For the sake of organization and extensibility, this is one of the
things I would like to see done. Something that does not require us to
explicitely register tests on the kvm test class would be handy, and
having all tests under a 'tests' directory seems a Good Thing (TM) to
pursue.

Needs rework

Yogi (anantyog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

1) Support for remote migration

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kvm/2009/4/30/5607344/thread

Another priority point work. Remote migration needs to be stressed out
then I ask Yogi to rework his patch, and would like to help
to get this in good shape for inclusion.

Needs rework

Alexey Eromenko (aeromenk@xxxxxxxxxx)

1) New test module: iperf

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kvm/2009/5/31/5840973/thread

Needs rework

Jason Wang (jasowang@xxxxxxxxxx)

1) TAP network support in kvm-autotest

I didn't find this one on the kernel trap archives

Needs rework

--
Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues
Software Engineer (QE)