Where do I file this bug?

Good morning.

I don't know if to post this issue on kernel side KVM bug tracker or
userspace bug tracker,
so I'm emailing you in order to understand where to post my issue.
We use some guest Virtual machine on some Cloud KVM-based providers.

Under some circumstances - exactly i am not able to find when and
where it happens, we experienced some XFS filesystem corruption. Guest
machine are CentOS 7.x with 64bit kernel (upgraded to latest version).

Sadly, we don't have much logs but two screenshots: they were in a urge
to restore the machine so they put back a snapshot to make it work again,
but they did not care to keep logs.
Here's the error message:

XFS (dm-0): xfs_do_force_shutdown(0x8)
Corruption of in-memory data detected
Shutting down filesystem
Failed to recover EFIs
[FAILED] Failed to mount /sysroot

... and then the Guest machine start in Emergency mode.

We experienced this matter few times, only on KVM-based providers.

Thank you in advance for your kind interest.
Best regards