XFS guest machine filesystem crash

Dear all,

thank you, first of all, for the patience and the help you will give us.
We use some guest Virtual machine on some Cloud KVM-based providers.

Under some circumstances - exactly i am not able to find when and
where it happens, we experienced some XFS filesystem corruption. Guest
machine are CentOS 7.x with 64bit kernel (upgraded to latest version).

The exact error is:
XFS (dm-0): xfs_do_force_shutdown(0x8)
Corruption of in-memory data detected
Shutting down filesystem

... and then the Guest machine start in Emergency mode.

We experienced this matter few times, only on KVM-based providers -
they were not so helpful and i would kindly like to know if there are
any known issue between KVM and Guest machines with XFS filesystem
(64bit kernel-based), and some solutions.

Thank you in advance for your kind interest, hoping not to be OT!

Franco, from Italy