Re: Running VirtualBox 64bit guest os within KVM 64bit host

Hi everyone,

I found that Linode does not support nested virtualization or at least
svm or vmx is not available within their KVM guest nodes.

I am trying digitalocean now as I read that they do allow nested virtualization.

Kind regards,

--
Clinton Wright

+27 76 567 6539