Found workaround/fix for ntp on AMD systems with PCI passthrough

Hi All,

I have spent the last few days attempting to track down the cause of the
performance degradation when ntp is enabled on AMD-Vi systems and VGA
pass through.

A few hours ago I identified why Intel is working and AMD is not and found a work around that fixes the problem, I am now seeing near native performance
with ntp enabled on an AMD Ryzen platform.

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/22878932
https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/22879024

Since my understanding of hardware at this level on this platform is limited it needs a guru to take this and implement a fix or perhaps even a quirk that can
be enabled to work around this problem.

In svm.c, by just changing the line in `init_vmcb` that reads:

   save->g_pat = svm->vcpu.arch.pat;

   save->g_pat = 0x0606060606060606;

The problem is resolved. From what I understand this is setting a MTTR value that enables Write Back (WB). Since finding this gem I found the following patch
set also:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/6748441/

This doesn't fix the problem but it seems to be heading in the right direction.

-Geoff