how to alter VM execution control field

Hi all,

I still learning how KVM work. Right now I am playing with how the
logical processor works in the non-root operation. From the Intel
programming guide (chap 24 and 25), I know that its behaviours are
controlled by VMCS through the VM-execution control fields. A VMM can
use a different VMCS for each virtual machine that it supports.
If I may ask, on KVM, how can I modify those VM-execution control
fields? For example if I want to make the RDRAND instruction in guest
VM cause a VM Exit by setting the “RDRAND exiting” VM-execution
control.
Can I modify this VM execution control fields at the high level (like
perhaps through libvirt) or it should be at the OS level (maybe there
is a KVM configuration file?) or I should create my own kernel module
to alter those VM-execution control? and how?

Thank you in advance for your kind attention.

~Ady