Windows Server + virtio = no parity storage pools

I'm attempting to run a Windows Server 2016 guest under KVM with a
ZVOL based SSD boot disk and 4x raw 8TB disks. I'm attempting to
expose all the disks through virtio-blk using this libvirt config:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/4kI0pkBcSOx9vGYZ6QlfbQ

The guest is using the Windows driver binaries provided by Fedora
(though the host is Arch Linux, running kernel 4.11):
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Windows_Virtio_Drivers#Direct_download

The QEMU command line ends up looking like this:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/TJZFwHw78~oAvUQrbkVgPg

The problem is that though Windows detects all the disks, it sets the
"UniqueId" property to the same value for all of them. This value is
used to distinguish between disks for Windows' software RAID ("Storage
Pools") and when they're all the same, a number of features like
parity are disabled.

The bug I'm encountering is essentially the same as this:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/578a4c17-ed61-4d1a-837b-bdde46f2e7fe/storage-spaces-ui-missing-disks-when-a-controller-reports-the-same-uniqueid-for-all-attached-disks?forum=winserver8gen

To which a Microsoft representative mostly answers:

> In order to accomplish this, we rely on the unique ID of a disk to identify if this is the same or a different disk when seen from more than one node.

> We are aware that unfortunately some hardware out in the market today does not fulfill this logo requirement.

> We currently are working with all the industry leaders to re-emphasize on the need for unique IDs but we cannot comment on potential future firmware updates and
their like for your specific hardware.

So I believe the issue must be in either my configuration of KVM, KVM
itself or the Windows drivers for KVM.

Any ideas what to do?

I've tried virtio-scsi but I've been able to get it working on my
system. QEMU eventually reports:

inf. loop with UDC masked
inf. loop with UDC masked
qemu-system-x86_64:
/build/qemu/src/qemu-2.9.0/hw/scsi/lsi53c895a.c:582: lsi_do_dma:
Assertion `s->current' failed.