Re: REG: Need help and support to start with KVM [URGENT]

Dmesg also include a lot of messages like

kvm_intel: Unknown symbol  kvm_rdpmc (err 0)
kvm_intel: Unknown symbol  kvm_set_cr3 (err 0)
kvm_intel: Unknown symbol  kvm_write_tsc (err 0)
[last line] kvm: zapping shdow pages for mmio generation wraparound.

Source of kvm-kmod is http://git.kiszka.org/?p=kvm-kmod.git