RE: Status of pci passthrough work?

Hi Amit,
        Thanks for your answer. I was able to get your userspace pvdma version. So now, I am using the PVDMA patched kernel and the PVDMA patches userspace. However, I am not able to start the VM. I am running qemu with the following options (I am trying without any pci passthrough first)

./qemu/x86_64-softmmu/qemu-system-x86_64 -hda /root/kvm/dm2.img -m 256 -net none

The SDL windows appear but it hangs after showing the message "Press F12 for boot menu.". I am not getting any message neither in qemu nor in dmesg. Do you know what could be happening? May be a kernel compile option? It would be great if you can send me the .config file that you used to compile it, just to check the options.

Thanks,
Pablo