monitor Kernel Samepage Merging

I would like to start multiple VMs from the same base image, and monitor how much memory is preserved by Kernel Samepage Merging. There are metrics in /sys/kernel/mm/ksm/, but they are system-wide. I guess KSM might merge memory from ordinary processes (those which are not VM) too, if MADV_MERGEABLE is set - I have no idea if such apps actually exist.

Q1: So ideally I would be able to figure out, how much memory of some process is merged, from something like /proc/PID/maps or similar. Is anything similar available?

Q2: Is it possible to see how much memory of a process (or whole system) has MADV_MERGEABLE set?

Thanks
Justin