Re: QEMU KVM - Windows Server guest

Thank you Radim for the answer!

There are indeed some differences between those systems in KVM modules
parameters; I've updated the gist with all those details :
https://gist.github.com/jbguerraz/faef292b48b2d0106d8d96ba0ddd943c

With a focus on differences between the two FC25 systems, we get :
- /sys/module/kvm_intel/parameters/enable_shadow_vmcs is set to Y on
the not working one
- /sys/module/kvm_intel/parameters/pml is set to Y on the not working one

Tried to use the "-no-hpet" flag but, no luck, same problem.

I've finally used my best google-fu but I'm sadly lost with the "check
TPR", maybe you could give me a hint about that ?