Introduction + new project: "rootkit detection using virtualization".

Good day,

I am a volunteer developer taking up a project originally proposed by
Rik van Riel, "rootkit detection using virtualization", and am
planning to contribute regularly to this project over the coming
months. I was advised to contact these mailing lists to introduce
myself, and I also wanted to inquire about any existing projects that
coincide with this work. My initial work will involved diving into KVM
+ qemu source and deciding how best to approach the problem. While I
have the attention of list members, are there any specific
individuals/groups I should contact directly with respect to this type
of project?

Thank you.

Matthew Giassa