KVM gaming setup

Hi all,

I am planning to build a machine that serves as a game setup and was hoping that you are willing to help me with some decisions:

There are two main places I want to access the machine:
1. Locally with a three monitor setup for racing games.
2. From my living room using VPN over the LAN.

I would like to have a Debian running on the machine with KVM and a Windows guest for the racing games with three beamers connected directly.

The second guest would be a Debian with OpenVPN which would be accessed from my media center PC in the living room.

These two guests would not run at the same time usually. So I could use the GPU(s) from the gaming machine on both guests?

And when I use OpenVPN would the graphics card on the gaming machine be used to process the graphics heavy stuff when connected from the media center PC in the living room which is a AMD Athlon Dual Core 5050e with 4GB RAM and a GeForce 8200.

Thanks for your suggestions and please keep me in the CC because I am not subscribed to the list.

Regards,
Ramon