Re: [x86] - technical questions about HV implementation on Intel VT

Yeah, I got it! All seems to work well now ;)

It was simply the host_cr3 field that I did not correctly fill...
When I started to write my module, I used the cr3 of the current process to
fill the host_cr3 VMCS field .... big mistake !!! as the process (insmod) dies
after loading my module, the corresponding page where my host_cr3 field points
is then invalid. And that's why when I tried to execute a command that is not
a built-in command (which induced more allocations), the system went crazy, as
my host_cr3 page was then used for something else...

Thank you anyway to have spent some time on my problem.

Best regards,

	Eric