Re: SWIOTLB allocates unneeded 64 MB buffer in guests

Thanks, all,

The general view from last week is to pursue an ACPI table that
indicates that the SWIOTLB isn't needed.  I'll work with our local
ACPI experts on table format.

For existing guests, we'll work on language suggesting kernel command
line options (iommu=off) if people are concerned, and will look into
doing the command line setting in our own provided images.