Re: openstack with KVM CPU usage issue

Installed the qemu-kvm-ev but the behavior is the same. Running perf
record -a -g on the baremetal shows that most of the CPU time is in
_raw_spin_lock

  Children      Self  Command          Shared Object
Symbol
-  93.62%    93.62%  qemu-kvm         [kernel.kallsyms]            [k]
_raw_spin_lock
   - _raw_spin_lock
      + 45.30% kvm_mmu_sync_roots
      + 28.49% kvm_mmu_load