kvm 84 update

Hi,

I am using ubuntu hardy 8.04.2 on my servers, and just updated to kvm
84 (from the ppa repo).
There are a few glitches/problems with this version (at least using
win2k3 server as guest). The problems with the vnc window only
disappear when i create a new guest, with the old ones the mouse is
still out of sync.
Other problem is that all my guest lost their default network config -
they all had static ips if i configure them again with the same
settings windows warn me about that address being in use by a hidden
network device (if i ignore that message it works - at least as far i
can tell). Also now, all of them (including fresh VMs) have a new PCI
Device to which i cannot find drivers - i am not using virtio so
everything thing should be working, right?

Any ideas/pointers?

Cheers

Armindo

PS: I don't know if any of these was already answered, but i am not
able to find it, so if you can point me in the right direction.

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture
a little way past them into the impossible."
Sir Arthur C. Clarke