how to convert manual vm to libvirtd management

Hello,
I have always created my VM under kvm manually starting them from a .sh script:

for example machine called  abbone

# abbone.sh
screen qemu-kvm -nographic -hda ./abbone.img -m 512 -net nic,model=e1000,macaddr=00:16:3e:05:00:07 -net tap -name abbone -vnc :0

I use screen so that I am hook to the serial console and it is so easy to manager machien via serial console.

But now I havea problem. I vould like to use virsh to manager my virtual machines.

now I installed all my VM MANUALLY vithout using virt-install so I do not have the proper virtual machine
XML descriptor files in /etc/libvirt/qemu

without a XML description is not possible to start, shutdown, destroy virtual machines via virsh or virt-manager tool.

so How can I create an XML file with all the options of the above command ?

actually with the above command a proper tapN interface is created upon VM startup via /etc/qemu-ifup script

#!/bin/sh
set -x

switch=sw1

if [ -n "$1" ];then