Re: 3525MB RAM Limit

I was thinking of a bug when using large pages, which may not be your problem.
There have been other reports recently, with workarounds, that are similar,
just not the exact same number you have.

some subjects to look for:
* Can't boot guest with more than 3585MB when using large pages
There was a patch from Marcelo that was supposed to fix it.
* kvm-84 and guests with more than 3536 MB Ram?
there were suggestions to make sure to use the correct bios and the OP stated
that upgrading his kernel actually fixed the problem

I could swear there was another one, but maybe I'm thinking of the IRC
channel. If you are still unable to get it to work, you should reply back with
more info. Kernel version, KVM version, etc.

Good luck.

--Brian Jackson