Running LinuxPTP in guest with SR-IOV

Hello,
Currently I don't have a NIC that supports SR-IOV - so I cannot test the following theoretical setup
I want to hear your opinion about this setup:
     - Is  with SR-IOV , every guest VM can access the HW PHC of its NIC ?
     - with this setup , can achieve a 'good' sync clock accuracy in the guest VMs

The setup:
- I have a physical host with 4 guests on it.
- a master   clock is propogated to the physical host to NIC eth0
- The guest PCI is a SR-IOV virtual function assigned for each guest VM
- ptp4l slave mode is running in the physical host in eth0
- phc2sys is running on each guest VM in the VF  SR-IOV interface - to sync the HW PHC clock to guest system clock

Thanks avi