No traffic when eth0 is no more active on bonding

Hello all,

I'm writing to the list because I can't make my configuration working completely.

I have a laptop with one wired (eth0) and one wireless (wlan0) interface. Both interfaces are aggregated together as an active-backup bond (bond0) with wired interfaces as primary interface. I use this laptop as a test environment at my work.

On this laptop I have some vms running in a bridge mode to be integrated in our lan and to ease our test phases. Interfaces vnetX and bond0 are bridged together so I can communicate with them as they were in our lan. The test infrastructure is qemu-kvm/libvirt/virt-manager.

I have this working as long as eth0 is used as primary interface or have an ethernet cable plugged in. If I unplug the cable or if I set the wlan0 interface as active, there is no more network traffic on my vms.

I have found a thread which involves a configuration near to mine, but I don't have sysctl's found on this https://www.mail-archive.com/kvm%40vger.kernel.org/msg24870.html.

I'll continue my research to a working solution but if someone has any idea where to look or configuration to change, i'll be grateful.

My config is: debian jessie 8.1, kernel 4.1.0-0.bpo.2-amd64, qemu 2.1+dfsg-12+deb8u2.

Thanks for your time.