Re: I/O errors after migration - why?

Hello,

I had similar problem regarding block I/O and migration.
And it is worked around by qemu "stop" command and waiting 1 second
before starting migration (and cont after migration).
See the Ubuntu bug report I posted.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kvm/+bug/341682

I think Nolan description here explains why stop and wait works.