Re: Luvalley project: running KVM without Linux

Yes, we belong to the Operating System Engineering Research Center in
China. Any message or advice is welcome. Currently, Luvalley is just
an infant. We will do our best to make it grow if it is valuable and
interesting.

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

Xiaodong