RE: KVM Port

IMHO, one thing you should keep in mind is how to isolate the guest space based on your hardware MMU.
And then deal with the exceptions carefully,
some may be directly send to guest and some should be handled by hypervisor.

In powerpc BOOKE implementation, we have to hijack all exceptions,
because BOOKE doesn't support technic like VT.