Re: strange guest slowness after some time

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:

Felix Leimbach schrieb:
I see similar behavior: After a week one of my guests' network totally stops to respond. Only guests using virtio networking get hit. Both windows and linux guests are affected.

Also, does guest reboot help for you (for me, it doesn't)?

Or, you have to halt the guest and start it again (i.e. stop kvm/qemu process and start a new one) to make the network working properly again?
I have not tried rebooting; always stopped and restarted the qemu instance. Will try on the next occasion.

Before I wrote that I tested on kvm-83 and 84 but it turns out the kvm-84 part was wrong: Since the upgrade 4 days ago I have not yet had a hang. I noticed that you Tomasz are also running kvm-83. Maybe kvm-84 fixed the issue already?