Correct way to enable BusMaster with VFIO?

Hi Alex,

With your change "Release devices with BusMaster disabled", I've found
that my VFIO device driver is no longer receiving MSI interrupts.
After reviewing the code I think it makes sense. But I had two
questions below while debugging my issue.

1.  If I had set the bus master bit in the command register by hand
before opening the vfio device, the kernel would actually leave
BusMaster enabled. This seems to contradict the call to
pci_clear_master() from vfio_pci_enable(). What's going on here, is
something else enabling BusMaster?

2. What's the recommended way to enable BusMaster with your change
now? Should my driver map the config space region and set the
BusMaster bit? Or should I have a separate command to enable the bit
before opening the device?

Thank you,
Wei