KVM+P2V via VMware vCenter Converter inquiry

Hello. I just wanted to ask the list if anyone has had experience
performing a live OS P2V of Windows Server 2003 SP2 Standard 32-bit
(or any variation of Server 2003) via the VMware vCenter Converter,
then taking this new VM, and immediately importing into a KVM
environment for use. I'm curious to any "gotchas" folks went through,
before I alpha tested the stability of this endevour.

While virt-p2v (among other approaches) do exist, it's not live, and
it is considered a last resort (and out of scope for this inquiry).

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Christopher M. Penalver
E-Mail: christopher.m.penalver@xxxxxxxxx