Re: new wiki missing pages? / new wiki for kvm

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 22:49 +0200, Dor Laor wrote:
> Sorry for that. It took IT only few month to change the Wiki... During
> this tight schedule
> some pages got lost as you can see.. Please report on a
> problematic/missing page.

Are these emails sufficient, or are you asking us to report some other
way?

> The original content can be reached using http://il.qumranet.com/kvmwiki

Please restore all pages linked from here:
http://il.qumranet.com/kvmwiki/CategoryPowerPC

> In general, finally the kvm wiki just moved from qumranet.kvm.com to
> www.linux-kvm.org.

It's very confusing that linux-kvm.com and linux-kvm.org are apparently
completely unrelated. I wonder why you chose to create .org when .com
already existed.

> We're considering an option to unite the kvm and qemu wikis together
> since there is allot
> of shared content and eventually we'll have a shared userspace executable.

That would be great! First we'll need a working qemu wiki though...
maybe you can solve that problem at the same time.

What timeframe are we talking about? Next week? 6 months? Just a
brainstorm?

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center