Partition Disk cloning using dd to KVM with UEFI -> BSOD! or nothing

Hi,

I have read a good documentation
(http://fds-team.de/cms/articles/2013-12/use-a-real-windows-7-partition-in-virtualbox-kvm-vmware-player-u.html)
explaining how to use a physical disk/partition and clone it to KVM image.
I am wondering if someone has some how-to with an UEFI partition?

My objective is to clone a partition of Windows 7 from a physical disk.
(not the entire disk as it is a 256GB disk and my disk on my host is as
well a 256GB so I would not get a byte of free space doing that! only
need to clone the root partition of Windows which is around 80GB).

When I plug the disk into my host, I tried a

|dd if=/dev/sda2 of=image.raw bs=512|

(where /dev/sda2 is my 80GB Windows Partition).

If I tried to do a

|qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -vnc :0 -k fr image.raw|

But my KVM is told me

|Booting from Hard Disk...|

and nothing more!

I have installed OVMF and tried with -L option but I don't succeed.
I already know that it is not ideal (because of drivers and lot of other
reasons) to do that but the Windows installation is made by my company
and I would like to not loose it..

Many thanks for your help!

belette