Fwd: kvm-83 write performance raw

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:13, Nikola Ciprich <extmaillist@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> I think DRBD *MIGHT* be Your problem anyways...
> Can You try repeating Your measurments with
> no-disk-barrier, no-disk-flushes, no-disk-drain
> options for Your drbd devices and report the results?
> nik

I'm running DRBD 8.0.14 (latest stable) and it appears that
no-disk-drain and no-disk-barrier options aren't available, however
with no-disk-flushes write performance to the drbd volumes (other than
the kvm volume) is the same and write performance in kvm is also
unchanged (~10MB/s in windows, ~30MB/s in Linux)