[virtio] dummy device

Hi,

I'm trying to add a new virtio device.
I've managed to make qemu connect my virtio device to the pci bus.
I'm now trying to make a dummy driver in the guest's kernel.
My "lspci" binary version isn't very verbose. For example the output for
"lspci" and "lspci -n" are the same:
00:00.0 Class 0604: 1957:0030
00:01.0 Class 0200: 1af4:1000
00:02.0 Class 0b40: 1af4:100d
(That's all I get from them.)
My device is on the last line.
I have tried using another solution to see if there is a driver doing something
with my device (at least probing it):
ls /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000\:00\:02.0/driver/module/drivers/
It outputs:
pci:virtio-pci
Should I see here the name of my device/driver module, or this is
what I would see for any device on an emulated machine with virtio pci based bus? I currently just defined the "struct virtio_driver" with it's related things, and called:
module_virtio_driver();
MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE();
Is there anything left to do in order to have a functional dummy device?
Is there a better way to see the name of the module associated with a PCI device (virtio device)?