Re: cannot receive qemu-dev/kvm-dev mails sent by myself

On 2014/12/22 20:05, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

> On 22/12/2014 12:40, Zhang Haoyu wrote:

>>> For qemu-devel, you need to configure mailman to send messages even if
>>> they are yours.  For the kvm mailing list I'm not sure how it works (I
>>> read it through GMANE).
>>>
>> I didn't find the configuration, could you send out the configuration method or link site?
>
> https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/options/qemu-devel

Thanks, Paolo,
I already have fellow the default settings, as it didn't work, so forget it.
"Receive your own posts to the list?
Ordinarily, you will get a copy of every message you post to the list. If you don't want to receive this copy, set this option to No."
=> Yes

Avoid duplicate copies of messages?
When you are listed explicitly in the To: or Cc: headers of a list message, you can opt to not receive another copy from the mailing list. Select Yes to avoid receiving copies from the mailing list; select No to receive copies.

If the list has member personalized messages enabled, and you elect to receive copies, every copy will have a X-Mailman-Copy: yes header added to it.
=> No