Re: Fw: kvmcl

Zvi Dubitzky wrote:
I am using kvmctl under linux k 2.6.27 . kvm is part of the kernel . Ubuntu distro

1. When I run : kvmctl <flat file> when flatfile is : The machine get stuck for a long time. I have to abort with CtrlC Can you tell what is wrong or the above kernel ver does not have the 'kvmctl' fully operatinal ?

Most .flats want the bootstrap first:

kvmctl user/test/x86/bootstrap blah.flat

2. Where can I see the full set of the flatfile keywords (aside from those in the above link's example) I udnerstand that if the repertoire is not full then I should avoid using 'kvmctl' and use only Qemu to start/define a VM instance from a script.
    is that correct ?

What link? what are flatfile keywords?

signature is too narrow to contain.