PCI Passthrough of GTX750

Hi,

I am trying to passthrough MSI GTX750 on MSI z87-GD65 GAMING
motherboard with Intel 4770 processor. I have made sure that my
hardware supports vt-d. I followed the instructions on [1] to do the
passthrough. But when I run the test command for qemu(with no system
installed) I get no display from the GTX750 the card works well but
with qemu it doesn't give any output.

I installed win7 on a virtual disk and loaded it in qemu and installed
nvidia drivers, the card is seen by the drivers but I get the code 43
error. Seems the OS can't use the card even though it sees the card.
What can I do to fix this? I run Xorg on the host with the IGP.

1. https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=162768&p=1
            - Madura A.