does qemu-kvm have any facility for shared-memory between guests/guests-host ?

Hello,

I am looking at using qemu-kvm to host some VM instances of a control
plane application on a x86 server. the guests are also linux.

I need a way to share a small amount of memory (status information)
updated by the guest-OSes that should be accessible either from other
guest-OSes(ideally) or the underlying linux kernel hypervisor(second
preference).

KVM to-do page lists the sharing of memory between guests , hence I
assume
thats not available.

is there any existing way or prototype that makes shared memory between
guest kernel and the host (hypervisor) linux possible ?

thanks for any guidance on this.

-Deepjyoti Kakati