Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull my kvm-ppc-next-5.2-2 tag

On 14/05/19 12:13, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> Paolo, Radim,
>
> I have added 3 more commits to my kvm-ppc-next tree, for various fixes
> that have come in recently.  There is one bug fix, one spelling fix,
> and one commit that removes some code that does nothing.  The net
> result is 12 fewer lines of code in the kernel. :)
>
> If you pull this tag and not the earlier kvm-ppc-next-5.2-1 tag, you
> might want to include the text from that tag in the commit message.
> That text is:
>
> "
> PPC KVM update for 5.2
>
> * Support for guests to access the new POWER9 XIVE interrupt controller
>   hardware directly, reducing interrupt latency and overhead for guests.
>
> * In-kernel implementation of the H_PAGE_INIT hypercall.
>
> * Reduce memory usage of sparsely-populated IOMMU tables.
>
> * Several bug fixes.

Pulled, thanks.  Sorry for not following up on this before, my
travelling schedule was horrible for this merge window.

Paolo

[Index of Archives]     [KVM Development]     [KVM ARM]     [KVM ia64]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Video]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]