Mapping of Shared Page in e500 Powerpc kvm

Hi

I'm working on powerpc e500 machine (Freescale P2020RDB machine) and
using the paravirtualization guest support available inside kvm  and wanted
 to some bookkeeping of my own on the shared page and from what i
understood is that a single tlb entry is reserved for the shared page
(magic page) when running the guest which is never preempted or flushed
 but when i tried printing out the dtlb misses on this shared page it show
me a large number of dtlb misses on this shared page which means that
this page is being preempted or flushed out in some way . Can someone pleas
e clarify this situation if i'm understanding something wrong or is it a bug ?

Thanks
Aashish Mittal