KVM on ps3-linux working?

Hi Alex,

I've been testing dirty logging on ps3 linux for a few weeks.
  - I luckily got one by chance.

Although I could find what was the main cause of breaking dirty logging,
I'm struggling with stabilizing KVM on ps3 linux apart from dirty logging.

Problem: In almost every execution of qemu(ppc64), soon after openbios
  started, qemu failed with segmentation fault before succeeding in kernel
  load.

  But sometimes loading the kernel succeeded, and once the kernel was loaded,
  KVM was working properly: I could check dirty logging functions was working.

  ** I'm using latest kvm.git and qemu.git **

Are there any restrictions in KVM on ps3 linux?

If you know some way to run KVM on ps3 linux stably, please let me know.

Thanks,
  Takuya