Fwd: Upstream QEMU vs kvm modified for ARM implementation

Hi.

As we indicated earlier, we are working on an ARM version of KVM and
taking some inspiration from the PPC version.

We have done some amount of kernel side development and are now
looking more into adapting QEMU.

First, is it correct that the PPC port of KVM uses the kvm-all.c files
and thus the upstream QEMU support for KVM?

Second, for an ARM version, which takes the same approach with
replacing interrupt vectors in the kernel as PPC, would the best
approach be to continue with the upstream QEMU version or try to use
the structure used in the by qumranet modified qemu version for
x86_64?

Last, we are using the kvm-84 release of userspace kvm and QEMU -
would this also be what you would recommend working with?

Some help here would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Christoffer Dall