RE: cross-compiling flags?

Hi Hollis,

Sorry, I attended FTF yesterday.

I don't know what libc headers are used in your case. The host libc
header files?
In my case, the libc headers are already appointed to a
toolchain-combined version in LTIB(assume you know it).
But zlib.h is not existing so I had to use qemu-cflag to appoint another
dir

The problem I met is that my zlib.h is mixed with a lot of other libc
header files.
After I '-I' this dir, the build adopted libc header files in this dir,
then I met a lot of errors such as "redifination of int8_t".

I think it's because that the dir appointed by '-I' will be considerred
prior,
but the dir appointed by '-idirafter' will be considerred at last.
That's why I can pass the building by using '-idirafter'.

I think now that the qemu-cflags is additional options based on the
configuration default options,
the options in qemu-cflags should not influence the default opions in
configuration.

What do you think of it? Is this approach the best way?