kernel status update

I've posted most of the patches here before, but I've built up a small
backlog of patches to be pushed upstream. I've been running with them
long enough to be happy with them, and I've just posted them all to
http://penguinppc.org/~hollisb/kvm/patches/

There are two really minor patches I want to have acked by the PPC
maintainers before I push the whole series to Avi, however. I've
submitted those for review already, so hopefully that will be done by
early next week.

This patch series has two main components, refactoring and optimization:
      * It dramatically restructures some of the code flow and data
        structures to make supporting other processors possible. There
        are still a few rough corners though, like the TLB miss handling
        in booke.c kvmppc_handle_exit(). At this point I'd be OK with
        duplicating those handlers into core-specific files.
      * Based on Christian's analysis and patches, there is some
        performance optimization for Book E and 440 code.
      * Yu's idea about TLB handling was great, and I saw about a 20%
        performance improvement on a couple small workloads on 440. Very
        happy about that one. :)

Anyways, just an update to let folks know where things sit on the kernel
side.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center