RE: Network ???

We had the fix before for networking emulation. And the casue is interrupts are not delivered to guest, and so guest can't send or receive any data through NICs, but the rootcause is PCI IRQs are not correctly mapped according to PCI PRT mapping presented by GFW. Maybe the fix is missing in the upstream, and I will check it and give a update.
Xiantao