RE: [patch] allow dynamic sizing the kvm vmm area on ia64

Hi, Jes
     I am in holidays these days, sorry for late response.  I think you are saying vm area not vmm area.  In addition,  do you have plan to add the part to dynamicly set the value of kvm_vm_data_shift ?  You know, it has no difference with before until this part is ready.  Maybe we can dynamicly cacluate the value in upspace according to the amount of vcups, and transfer it to kernel at the stage of vm creation.  Another thing we need to consider is its value should follow tlb's page size, otherwise, it may result in other issues.  Thanks for your effort!
Xiantao