RE: [patch] dynamic nr online cpus

Hi, Jes
  This patch is okay to me, and still have some minor comments below, and expect them to address in your final patch.  Thanks!

 1. For readability, I prefer to use  online_vcpus intead of online_cpus
 2. I don't think it is necessary to save a copy in vcpu's private data, just use the following code to get the kvm pointer and access its non-pointer fileds in vmm module,
    struct kvm *get_kvm() {
         return (struct kvm*) VM_BASE;
    }

    After getting kvm pointer, you can use it for vcpu.c's change.
Xiantao